3 months left to join the future for e-mobility at the AEC2018!
The opening session, on Wednesday the 17 October, will outline the big picture for e-mobility and will set out how industry, academia, and policymakers together can join forces in the fight for electromobility.
- Maroš Šefčovič, Vice-President at EU Commission
- Violeta Bulc, Commissioner for Transport at European Commission
- Zachary Shahan, Director at CleanTechnica
- Joeri Van Mierlo, Head of MOBI at VUB
- Greg Archer, Director Clean Vehicles at Transport & Environment
- Dorothée Coucharrière, International Public Affairs Director at Blue Solutions
- Christina Bu, Secretary General at Norwegian EV Association
Product launches, success stories, and new business models in the e-mobility sector will be covered in the multiple parallel sessions on the second day. Panelists will also provide their own insight and opinions on how to design future robust EU policy, that takes into account disruptive advances in the sector such as smart cities, autonomous cars and carsharing.
- Bjørn Utgård, Director of New Markets at EV
- Jan Tytgat, Director Government Affairs EU-Benelux at Umicore
- Bram Poeth, CEO at Eneco
- Peter Badik, co-founder at Greenway
- Christian Lambert, Managing Director at Drive Now
- Roland Cracco, CEO at Interparking