World Ethanol & Biofuels 06-08 November 2018 Brussels
World Ethanol & Biofuels 06 - 08 November 2018 Steigenberger Wiltcher's Hotel, Brussels
F.O. Licht’s World Ethanol and Biofuels now in its 21st year will be bringing together some of the world leading advocates, producers, buyers, biotechnology companies, policy-makers and government officials together in 1 place for 3 days.Providing the perfect forum to do business, get incisive analysis of the global market and push for the vital role of ethanol in decarbonising road transport. For more information https://goo.gl/ew72wA
5 agenda sessions not to miss...
1. The Low Carbon Energy Transition and Biofuels: As the global push for decarbonisation continues, we look at the role of biofuels and the importance of getting the right policies formulated and implemented as designed.
2. Global Ethanol Policy, Production and Trade Dynamics: With the RFS in the USA on the move, Brazil implementing RenovaBio, China pushing on with E10 implementation, the finalising of RED2 in Europe and international trade wars impacting global ethanol trade, get the latest on global ethanol policy, production and trade dynamics.
3. Using All Innovative Technologies to Succeed in Decarbonisation: Developing a framework which allows for different technologies to coexist to create a level playing field for all future vehicle and fuel options.
4. Biorefinery Technology Forum: A focused platform on innovations to improve production efficiencies, product diversification and advanced biofuel pathways.
5. Distillers Grains and Co-Product Diversification Forum: A one day workshop dedicated to maximising DDGS yields & how to produce higher quality products– protein rich, fibre rich and oil rich.